Sunday, August 31, 2008

Clone Wars

Today (30/08/08)
Wake up early today for work, so many people taking the train and I had to squeeze to one corner to play psp. There's only one location they all could be heading to, the COMEX IT fair at Suntec city. Everywhere also jam, people everywhere even go for my lunch break also no place to eat. After work went to Suntec to window shop and I saw the escalator over there flood with people going up to the IT fair, lucky I didn't go keke...

Catch Starwars: The Clone Wars myself at the AMK hub just now. Wasn't too bad, I think that will be a 2nd one for it. Sitting at my right was a fat guy who keep talking to himself and on my left was a sissy, so "heng" to get this kinda seat lol...


Now (31/08/08)
Just a few more hours to Nike Human Race, getting excitied, I wonder who I will see there and there's so many people running together....Melvin Ong, my running buddy will be running with me and his friends too!!!


No comments:

Now Playing: