Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Com Crash

Sian my com crashed and is in ICU now, I hope she recover soon if not I've to keep going friend's house to use their com keke... The IT engineer from AMK Hub "PC Zone" told me that no hardware is in danger, just some software got corrupted. Heng man if not the damage will be too much pain for my wallet to bear...Some good news, PC Zone just called and told me I can collect it tomorrow, yeah!!!

Just find out that my 3 common test papers pass, didn't do well all Cs but at least I tried and some one from Derrick's class got the biggest prize with all fail, well some might know her, she'd from the ex-B1 group, 10pts. I think Derrick and gang most be celebrating now ba hahahaha

Recently I found out my bad habit is back, sleeping disorder, the symptoms are 1st I yawn, 2nd my eyes closing and lastly I fell asleep without knowing. Maybe I should start sleeping early (which is hard to) or maybe eat some food or fruits that I might be lacking of. That reminds me of a ex-supervisor once asked me, "Are you suffering from some illness? Why you keep sleeping?" hahaha Derrick might sound this familiar hahaha

P.S: Daddy, give me 4D or ToTo numbers please!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: