Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Disaster

Accompany Patrik to the clinic to have his series of tests and he's fine now, he's so glad that he's fine but still no appetite to eat, must be worried too much this days ba but he's agreed to join me for jogging exercise to burn some calories.

Today's interview is completely a disaster, I just anyhow bomb him and keep changing subjects. That's what you get when you don't prepare for an interview keke but he's giving me a try for the IAP. This interview really gives me an big impact, I better go touch up some books about wafer fab and MS excel, must really perform very good in the IAP. Called Yupei and we chat at the lobby after that went over to TECH just beside of CSM to look for a camp mate, Brandon to chat.

After reaching home fall a sleep straight away at the sofa, guess is tired after walking in and out of the company keke. Woke up at 9pm for dinner and poceed to polish my boots for mob briefing, sian...

Time is running out, I better go touch on my books for exams, anyone wanna study together? Change my juke box song again, recommended by my friend JJ, well sounds good but what do you think?

P.S: who got the 1st mac BJ cup?

No comments:

Now Playing: