Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Training part 2

After yesterday's training, I felt not enough so I went on training with Melvin. It was the first time I went training with him but weather wasn't on our side, it keep raining we decide to go against it and continue to go for the run in the rain. I completed 4.31km today thou my target was 3.5km and Melvin completed 4km. Nice one dude!!!

Today's run result


Completed my goal for the month



After the run, we went for a shower and I went to do setup for the youth cube while Melvin went home, quite happy with my run today as I took lesser time to complete a further distance, keep it up Joe, keep it up!!!

In the wafer lab


Who's who?

Recently we had this idea to take our IC photo and identify one another. Shall name this game, who's who? Anyone from our class, ex-classmates wants to join us? Send me your IC photo, must be in pink IC, a young photo of you preferred via email, bluetooth (if you able to meet me) or MMS.

Recently siao these songs, my motivation for my runs keke...

P.S: Is time to get your ass of the seat and starting running!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: