Sunday, July 20, 2008

Death upon me?

Woke up this morning in a very tiring way, having to sleep only for 4.5hrs due to the late night soccer session with the gang. Almost can't make it for work lucky I didn't fall back to sleep, rush over to work, was 5mins late, damn.. oh I mean don't have a damn hahahah... Work as usual, open up the shop, go ta bao breakfast, eat in the shop and then start to "nua" (laze) in the shop.

Happen that one auntie came in to buy some paper bags and a a stack of papers, after paying she start to ask me funny questions. She ask me is there a shop that sell things at Suntec? I reply her what kinda things you going to buy? (thinking which shop doesn't sell things), she say a shop that sells a lot of things, annoyed but still I told her Suntec has Carrefour which sells a lot of things. She then again ask me, what kinda things they sell, try to chase her out of the shop I told her they sell a lot of things, just go all the way to Suntec. keke thinking I'm quite mean right? The shop cleaner heard our conversation and he was laughing at one corner.

After work I was on my way to Albert Court to meet Yan and her family, they were going to a photo studio for a photo shoot, while I was crossing the road just across the Raffles Hotel, a car suddenly speed towards me and brakes just one meter away from me, that bastard nearly cost me my live. I escape death again this time, how many times do I have to escape death? Why does all these keep haunting me, we took off for dinner with her family, after dinner me, yan and her sisters went for movie session, we watch Hellboy 2 (ok I know I'm a little slow in watch movies) which most of my friends might have already watch it once or twice and I'm only watching it now. The show was nice but I think the ending could have been better. Going to be a rest day from running, gotta treat my pair of legs better kekeke... Nite peeps!!


Colorful staircase right?


Beautiful


A side view of Lasalle

No comments:

Now Playing: