Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mob briefing and more trainings

Went to Maju camp today for mob briefing, wah can tell you ar, damn sian, totally can't hear and don't understand wtf he's briefing about a bit waste of my time. To my surprise, I saw Roy in my unit too hahah. He gave me a ride back and we went to lim kopi and take me to his office to look around. He suggested to me to form a soccer team, thought can ask Garrick and Adrian to the team but too bad they have team already hai... gotta scout for players liao...

Had my usual training with Mel today, ran about 4km, after the run we found out that we ain't that tired maybe we had our stamina increased. More progressive runs might improved ba.

Hahaha... Mel got the 1st cup of mac bj one, now I can have a set le hahaha thanks Mel. Went to hub with Patrik to shopping at NTUC, on our way back we saw a group of old friends and we stayed to chat for awhile and then head back to watch the Brazil vs Singapore match on channel 5. Well the final score not too bad, lost to the Brazilians for only 3 goals.

No work tomorrow should be a rest day for me ba, rest more for my runs keke...

Best result so far ba

No comments:

Now Playing: