Thursday, July 17, 2008

Youth Cube cum training part 3

Had a long day at school doing the youth cube event, get to make a few more friends while doing the event. Was the IC for setup helpers, busy the entire morning for finding my helpers, getting information from my ICs. There was some cock up and some misunderstanding with helpers from the other sections but at least the event went well after all, could have been better.

Lynn came to sell her imported clothings at the bazzar, business wasn't too good at her side while Lynette on the other side was selling like hot cakes.

Saw Alaina during the event, was bringing one of her new girl for training in the RedBull publicity, had lunch with her, Adrian and Ida. Chat awhile before I head back to do my duties, after the event I forgot to take pictures with my group of event helpers if not can put on blog.

After the event, Lynn ask if she could put her stuffs over at my place while she goes to her student's house to give tution. Help her carry those heavy luggage to my house and I went for my run and she goes to her student's house. Didn't run at my very best, was feeling a bit painful at my right calf so I walk for quite sometimes. Timing drop, I think I didn't do much stretching beforehand, must be more careful the next time liao.
Lynn came back about 9plus, help her carry it to the train station and wait for her boyfriend, my manager, Christopher to come and help her carry back. Lynn, if you are reading my blog, you own me one hahhaah...

Result of my run

Setting new goals for this month

No comments:

Now Playing: