Saturday, July 26, 2008

Rush

I felt pain on my right knee, the area where I used to injure during a soccer game years ago. Did I push myself to hard during my runs or I didn't rest enough? I just hope it will go away soon, I wanna continue to run.

Exams coming soon, gotta gear up and study soon, IAP interview was re-schedule to next Monday, camp briefing on Tuesday, reports to rush and sem project to do. So much things to do, gotta rush!!!

Any kind-hearted soul has the 1st "McDonald's BJ glass: Archery" to give me? I short of that, please, anyone out there... I'm keeping it for my precious Yanie...
My Yanie is away to Perth again...hai...lonely weekend

Results for Thursday run, 8.12km, timing was bad.

Graph shows a drop at the end was due to knee pain


Friday result was even more worst after an knee injury coming back again

No comments:

Now Playing: