Monday, August 04, 2008

Run with me?

Yan is back from Perth!!! Miss her lots!!!

Went for Nike training this morning, have to wake up super early to the big splash @ the playground. Was very sleepy in the morning, waited for it to start the run until I almost fall asleep hahaha... Was having a lousy mood these days, needed the run so badly.

The run begin at 8am, as usual I start from the back and slowly overtake the person in front of me, one by one. 100 over people took the run, came back as the 23rd person, damn!! Could have done better if I didn't give up a bit at the last part. Sian thought got Subway as breakfast this time round but Quacker bar, turn off keke...No luck on the lucky draw again!!!

Yan came to pick me up, head back to my place to drop my stuffs, pick up her mum at YCK then head back to her place, help wash her car with Yan and Fen. While Yan was doing some presentation stuff on her com, me at the other hand playing Juan's psp, play until I wanna sleep, super tired.

Was actually going over to Bugis in the afternoon, too lazy to go all the way there, change venue to AMK hub instead hahaha... Gotta sleep soon, tomorrow gotta go school for revision with Derrick, sem project at 1pm with my group and run at 6pm busy me...

No comments:

Now Playing: