Thursday, August 28, 2008

Buffet at Yuki Yaki

So tiring waking up so early today for my IAP briefing. After so many late night studying and a little bit of gaming lol... Was posted to CSM-Tampines for my 6 months IAP and is going to start on next Monday (1st September) wonder how's my supervisor and the company like? Hopefully they are very nice people.

After the briefing me, Aloy, Derrick, James and Big Nic went over to MS to have lunch, we decided to have buffet at Yuki Yaki. I think we ate 2-3kg of prawns, their prawns are very big and delicious and we ate a lot of meat. Then came CS, we start off with another round, we just eat non-stop. After that we had ice cream at the same shop, we could make our own ice cream there, we start at 1pm and we ended at 4pm, this is crazy... We thought it will be around $20++ but the manager told us that there's a promo and we only need to pay $13 per person, quite worth it. Didn't take too much photos as we are too full to move.

I came home with a tummy full of food and I had to skipped dinner, gave Meeyo a bath and brush her teeth. Hmmmm now she smell nice and I fall asleep when I lie on my bed, Meeyo slept with me at the corner of my bed. Mum came back at 11plus and woke me up, damn!! If not damn shiok can sleep longer.
From Btm left: James, me, Derrick
Btm right: Big Nic, Aloysius
Taken by CS
Yummy!!!

Olympic touch of ice cream

No comments:

Now Playing: