Saturday, August 23, 2008

There goes half a day!!!

Ta Daaaa, had my 3rd paper yesterday, theory is killing me when I'm in the exam hall, nothing came out from my mind and I keep staring at my own paper. Anyway last paper to go next Tuesday, more theories to come and the hardest calculation part, gotta really do well for this!!!

Went over to the cage in the midnight, got a consolation prize from KC, flying knee to my thigh. At that very moment, I fell to the ground and feeling very painful. Luckily just feeling pain for a day if not die, can't go for the Nike run will waste my money hahahaha

Very suay man, 2pm kana Army Moblisation and has to go back now!!!


* 7.45pm back home, type this when I came back from Mob
We have to book out in company level and that means the whole coy must be present before they can leave. Thanks to some A-holes, came back super damn late which make the whole company level to wait for that then can book out kns... Waste half a day there doing nothing, chit chat with friends, sleep and some were playing their PSP.

1 comment:

who else? said...

Ya lar. A-holes, I that time left at 9+. My side still got people arrive at 6-7pm. Idiots.

Anyway mobolisation is stupid. All of us are busy. No wonder S'poreans not having enough babies, Saturday burned. Then Sunday too tired, must prepare to go work next day.

Now Playing: