Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Trainings

Gym in the morning today with Kang Hui and Rodney, saw the running track makes me wanna go for a jog, I end up going for a jog in the big hot sun at 11plus. Super hot la but luckily got some wind blowing against me, then I head on to the school library to study for my tests tomorrow. Mel put me aeroplane today, he didn't come for our training, he own me one hahah...

After revising, we went over to AMK hub, they say wanna watch The Mummy, me and big Nic doesn't want to watch so we end up doing some window shopping, we were very gain to buy XBox '720' lol (is actually XBox 360, 720 is our joke) but bo looi so we went down to buy something to eat, I bought the big chicken bao, very filling and I think got B cup size lor, Big Nic see liao, saliva drip and he say he wanna buy one too lol then I bring him to see a shop call "The Pie Kia Shop" lol the name very funny and the names they give the pies are also very funny, they name the big pie call Toa Pie Kia lol..but dunno nice to eat a not.

Suddenly got a urge to run a long distance tomorrow, so I cancel the training run with Mel tomorrow and go for a different route. Gotta rest early today, if not can't go far tomorrow hahaha

No comments:

Now Playing: