Wednesday, August 13, 2008

What a day



Look at the sky for clouds today on my way to school, snap a pic of it. I love looking at the clouds, always give me this smooth feeling, always changing and have to use a little of your imagination to see lots of picture in it.

Time at work today is rather slow, maybe is because there isn't much customers today. Chit chat with my colleagues and didn't do much work lol...keep buying food to eat hahaha

Came back from work and watch BJ highlights, wrong timing man, just when I'm going to take my exams soon lol... Still undecide to whether to join the full marathon or the half one, hope I can run that far and fast. Still not recovered yet from my injury, hope will recover soon, a week without running is killing me. Anyway my sister is selling mooncakes, anyone wanna buy can call me to ask for details, will update pics and rates here soon, keep coming back to look for updates.

P.S: Something funny --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoTqRQ29Od8

No comments:

Now Playing: