Thursday, August 21, 2008

Meet Dave

2nd paper down but can pass a not is still a question. Was finally bringing a little faith into the exam hall, well at least before I saw the question paper. When me, Eng Fu and Danny flip to Section B, we were like oh no, 1st question was ok, then 2 ladder diagram questions to choose from and a IF/ELSE question. One word to describle, DIE (CUI) After much consideration, I choose the 1st and the 2 ladder diagram question for Section B. Without much hope, I try to take a peek from the ones sitting near me. The one right of me doing another module, so bo bian turn to the right side one. He's already sleeping by then, I look at him like this --> (O_O), sighs and I try my best myself ba... To our surprise our lucky star is here, Mr Benjamin, our classmate came at 1pm and left at 1:45pm, I hope he fails and can let the lecturer hit her Quota of failing students hahaha so mean of me, but I got an insider telling me that Ben sat in front of him and he said Ben did nothing at all. For a moment I saw the light lol, not that I really want someone to fail la but he didn't turn up for labs, lectures and never do lab work, how to pass? If he can pass like this, then I wouldn't worry.

Catch "Meet Dave" with Aloy today at AMK Hub to relieve stress after my paper, for people who wants a good laugh, watch it because the 2 of us laugh from the start to the end until stomach pain and jaw drop. Don't mind watching it again man hahahaha... So tired after a long day, gotta sleep...


P.S: 2 down, 2 to go....

No comments:

Now Playing: