Friday, August 08, 2008

Happening thing at auto lab today

This morning got presentation on sem project, my group didn't prepare (as usual), we just use our last min skills and just anyhow ham tum lol... Lecturer say was ok, just that our fonts not suitable, hahaha heng man...

Head on to print our report for him and went to Mac for my last BJ 2008 cup to finish the collection to give Yan. Wah automation mini project damn hard to do and understand, me and Danny are going nuts, then we got no choice but to come out with some dirty tricks. keke that got us a score of 8/10 hahaha bo bian la, we are at the edge of it le.

Got show during the lab, some girlA go shoot my lecturer to the SEG admin office saying that the lecturer didn't let her use the machine girlA is in. It was all the girlA's misunderstanding and yet girlA still says is the lecturer at fault and she started crying half way thru, she rush out of the lab and ran away. Delphine's group was using the machine girlA's gonna use, but Delp wasn't wrong because she came early to use it. Crazy girlA, some might know her in the lab but I think is best to keep her name enclosed unless someone is kpo to ask about it.

Wrok today was a bit slow, but managed to survive thru. Went back with Yan and after I reach home, I faster switch on the TV for The Contender: The Finale wah the last match was so exciting, lucky I didn't miss it. Going for running with Mel and Danny tomorrow better go sleep le....

No comments:

Now Playing: