Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Run like the wind

Wake up so early today for the bloody multiple choice sem project test, didn't sleep well last time because Yan push me to the edge of her bed. Angry!!! Must ask her to give me massage liao keke... Meet Derrick at Yishun MRT this morning, the train is damn pack and look like sandwiches in a lunchbox so we took the next train instead. During the test, I got a good view of Zailan's paper haha so you should know what I'm doing liao la hahaha

Went for a early lunch this morning, so full until I fall asleep during revising of comm skills. Then the bloody Chee Hao wake me up to lend calculator, argh!!! Had to go for automation lab just now, didn't got the rest of the time to study. Was very itchy hand, took the cable cramp to cramp my pants and end up cannot take out, had to result in destroying it with the help of Danny and Kang Hui hahaha...After the comm skill test, I head home straight and change into my running attire, off I go. I ran all the way to MacRitchie Reservoir, took the men's route and all the way back to my place, total 11.32km, now my legs are like jelly hahah...


No comments:

Now Playing: