Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I'm a run addict

I am addicted to running now, is a passion to me now. I just can't stop thinking and talking about running, soon Yan will get bored to me and my running hahahaha... Mel couldn't make it for the training roday, I end up running with Jia Hui, a new friend whom I know during the Youth 3 event.

Buay tahan ar, she keep complaining the polluted air while running around the school, half way thru she tyre punctured so I abandon her and continue with my run, Jia Hui you lousy la hahaha...

Went for shower after the run, she bath so long la!!! I waited so long for her to come out, the dragon boat people keep looking at me like an alien just because I was standing there looking at their training. Their trainings make me wanna go gym and pump those muscles of mine, gonna ask Derek and Patrik to gym with me le keke...

Common tests and exams coming le, buck up buck up!! Mr Tay called and told me that CSM might not be taking me le and I might go UMC instead, is it a good news or not? See how things goes ba...

No comments:

Now Playing: