Monday, August 11, 2008

Injury will slow me down

Haven't been running this few days due to an injury to the right knee again on Friday midnight at Kallang cage for soccer. Was painful when I walk and climb up/down the stairs and the fact is I haven't even go all out for the game and I twist it, cliak!! Was the sound coming for my knee area, I fell to the ground and I knew something is not right. After a while I am able to stand up again and continue play, thru with a injury I still scores a goal or two, can't remember how many I scored also lol... Scoring with an injury sure got a price to pay because after seeing a chinese therapist, he press and rub my injured area, so pain until I wanna give him a bashing liao lol... He ask me to give my legs a rest and he suggest me to get knee support when I go for any sport games. He also say that I injured 2 of my ligaments at the knee area and now means no running and some other sports for the time being. Sian!!!

Right knee in white bandage with chinese herbs in it

No comments:

Now Playing: