Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Finally last paper over!!!

Finally had our last paper, I must say that most of the tips Mr Tay gave us all came out. I just can't remember some questions but I think I can pass with it ba. A few more days to the start of my 6 months attachment at CSM-Tampines and will be leaving school until the day I come back to give my reports and for graduations, can't wait man.

After the paper, we (me and my school mates) went over to eat at AMK central and left me, CS, Aloy, Alen, Big Nic, Small Nic, Kang Hui and Rodney to play lan, this could be our last time to play lan for the time being before we spilt up and get busy with our own things in school/attachment. We played a series of games, DOTA, Counter Stike, Battlefield and we had fun, we laugh, shout and scream like nobody business. That was a long time since we had so much fun, I guess I'm going to miss this time spent with them and guess I'll somehow miss them just a little bit, ya just a little lol. Guys, keep in touch ok?! Take cares to you all and those school mates taking the other path having their holidays now lol

Meet up with Yan today evening, we had sushi at Ichiban, I still prefer Ichiban than to Sakae, their sushi are delious and more fresh ba. We went shopping around, Yan is going for training camp tomorrow for the Netball games coming on 31st August to 6th September 2008 and I had to work on Thursday to Saturday, Sunday will be going for Nike run guess I'm going to miss her again and it will be quite a while before we can meet again. Lucky I got Meeyo to accompany me hahahah....

P.S: I'm FREE!!!!! No more exams!!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: