Thursday, December 20, 2007

Back from chalet

I'm back from chalet!!! So damn tired, having less hours of sleep at night. First of all I wanna thanks those who contributed in the chalet and those who attend the chalet have brought wonderful memories to me. I had so much fun, drunk and I laugh so much till my stomach cramp. Too bad photos wasn't with me so I couldn't post it here.

Went to PH's band concert yesterday, it was a success and they were good, I enjoy it. Those songs they played, some of them was my favorite. Then went dinner with JJ, PH and Zhihui (PH's friend), Zhihui's action was so funny, she eat prata half-way fly away from her plate hahaha then went home with JJ. Tired and shack, slept straight after bathing. Had to wake up damn bloody early for work, SIAN...

Worked this morning, Neny came this afternoon, didn't tell her that I'm leaving the co. cause I don't know how to start. Nevermind once I decided then I leave... Went to catch the movie National Treasure: Books Of Secrets just now at AMK hub with JJ, the movie is nice, puzzle-solving adventures with lots of excitements thou I didn't catch the first National Treasure but this one is a hit, I give a 4 out of 5!!!



No comments:

Now Playing: