Friday, December 14, 2007

Yes!!! Finally!!!

First of all, CT is over, finally!!! After this few days, we can finally let go for awhile. I didn't have the chance to tell "scanner" not to copy in CT cause there's a lot of people around her and I don't wanna embarrass her in front of many, will find a chance to do so.

After CT, we went over canteen to canteen just to look for her, Felicia Chin 陈凤玲, at last we found her at North canteen and we took our chance to take picture with her, too bad Kelvin, didn't get to take with her as Melvin took his slot hahah... woah a dream come true for me...

Me and Felicia Chin

After lunch we went for a "short" DOTA game at raiders, it took us 2hrs to hammer each other, xiong man!!! lol. Head to NTUC with the guys and then I went home to bath and get ready to go out with my gf, Yan and her sisters, Fernie and Juanie. We went Wisma and Taka to shop for Christmas gifts, shop till jiao suan, bought donuts from Pop doH donuts for her and her sisters, got some for JJ too. Went over to her house after shopping, help to gift wrap their gifts, wrap till shou suan, I want massage!!! lol Didn't realize my hp rang for a lot of times, sorry JJ I didn't look at my hp so I didn't get your msg too BUT I did save the donuts for you.

Pop doH's donuts

Mood: Super Happy today!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: