Friday, December 14, 2007

Brand New Day

This morning my bro-in-law came with his lorry to pick me and Patrik up to his house to collect a treadmill from him. Yes I have a treadmill now in Meeyo's room, I'm gonna make Meeyo's room to half gym and her room now keke. Thanks to Patrik help, if not I'm gonna die bringing it back...lol

Went lunch with JJ and Patrik, then we went out to Vivocity to jalan jalan. We saw a giant Christmas tree at the top floor, too bad is not during the night if not if they light up will be very beautiful then was Daiso, bought some stuffs there and we continue to walk, we came to a pet shop, if I'm not wrong is called Pet Safari saw a couple of cute lovely dogs and I took a pic of this dog, breed of the dog was Chow Chow 鬆獅犬. Walk half way, was a lil hungry so we stop at the Dippin'Donut, I wanted to try donut that I never tried before so I get Wasabi donut while JJ got himself a chocolate one. Yummy!!! The 1st thought was I doubt it ain't that nice BUT I was wrong, it was delicious. Went on to shop, we went to the Spain2dream, went to the chocolatfactory store and Patrik bought chocolate for a friend, I wonder which is the lucky girl to get those chocolates cause they really looks nice. Went back to AMK hub for our dinner, Patrik intro us the fish soup store and is really nice, shall bring my da da there to eat someday.

Bathed and get ready to watch channel 8, Huang Jin Lu 黄金路, and recently got influ. by my da da, get into Korean show from Channel U, 10pm, Witch Yoo Hee 魔女宥熙, is really funny and entertaining to watch.

Danny's birthday just passed, Christmas is coming and my birthday is coming (omg so fast 25 liao), was busy so I didn't get to post Danny's birthday here, but I still get to congrat him in school that day. Anyway will be off to chalet on Monday with my classmates to have fun, de-stress a bit bit ba haha...

Chow Chow


Giant X'mas tree


Too bad, no strawberry one :(

No comments:

Now Playing: