Sunday, December 09, 2007

Munchy!!!

Yesterday was very shack, IPPT in the morning, revision in the afternoon. I think I didn't sleep well last night, cause I woke this morning with an aching shoulder. Was going to blog last night but end up I didn't, walk past Blk 304 yesterday and it bring me but to the past where by I can still remember some friends that live at the block, first was a girl from my primary school (can't remember her name lol), secondly is one of my good friend from my secondary school, Wei Lun, (I wonder if he still stay there?) I used to go to his house to play playstation and we always hang out together after school until one day, we go separate ways because of a misunderstanding, I really regret and I wish that day didn't happen and we can still be friends but all that is too late le. Thanks to Kelvin we got donuts from Munchy during our revision yesterday hahaha...

Munchy Donuts, the one circle in red is Power Pop covered with chocolate and coco pops, YUMMY!!!


Went to study just now at AMK Mac, Phoo Wai put us aeroplane and we were stuck while doing maths so I jump to Cost Accounting instead, was noisy and my whole body was covered with mac's smell. CMI (Cannot Make It) we call it a day and we went home. Came home and I rush to the toilet to do "BIG BUSINESS" lol and I sat down to rest and play with Meeyo while waiting for da da to come over.

No comments:

Now Playing: