Friday, December 07, 2007

Jazz to smooth my ears

Feeling a bit lousy yesterday, from the time now, yes it is yesterday (07/12/07). Thinking of what she told me and I think she doesn't feel good too. Why must a r/s have so much problems? Can't we just love one and last forever? Thou I already knew the answer but I still wanna ask. Will there be a day that I'll no longer find my answers anymore?

Having problems with my revision, got stuck somewhere and dunno how to do, but will still try to do my best!!!

I think I change the music in my juke box with Jazz to smooth my ears and my moods now. There isn't much people listen to Jazz nowadays, which I find them very nice and it really suits all ages.

How I wish I wouldn't have to think so much, tired, headaches and stressed.

Don't think le, go sleep... Zzz...

No comments:

Now Playing: