Sunday, December 23, 2007

Donuts!! work and work

Wah piang eh!!! Wasn't busy in the morning and I went to the bank in the morning with loads of money, well not really that much la keke, walk pass RC saw Jolene with all new comers, thinking she will die today man. Su Qin ask me whether I wanna share donuts? after banking in the money I hurried down to Donut Factory to get a pack of 6 to eat, 2 for me, 2 is for Su Qin and 2 is for Maryana, lucky no queue, buy liao faster chao don't let people see keke. I gave one to Jeff as he buy me lunch today hahaha Gossip about people, colleagues and anything during lunch at Qi Ji.

So HARD to act busy in the shop when the bosses are around, it's so funny, when I go around asking customers, none of them needed help but when they are at the counter start to ask this ask that, TCMI lor!!! I totally going nuts, bo lang need my help in the shop. Then at one time I stoned there, Lars ask me, are you tired? I told him, "No, I'm hunting down all the customers!!" Got this female customer ask me do we do gift wrapped? I told her yes, we do. Then she ask me, will the cards do? I laughed and told her, how can cards do gift wrapped lol... She was like, "oh ya, sorry I go get some wrappers then." Then she's back with the wrappers and ask me whether is it enough a not w/o showing me the gifts. So funny lor, never show me the gifts, how to judge how many she needs, after that she took out a lot of panties and she say she wanna wrap these. I was like, ok and Su Qin help to wrap those up. Then work til 7 and I chao liao, boring nothing to do and da da went over to her friend's place le.. Walk around at J8, found out there's a lot of stores changed and I went back after that.

3:30a.m not sleeping yet, writing blog, listening to music and waiting for da da to go home before I get to bed...

No comments:

Now Playing: