Tuesday, December 11, 2007

News Update: "scanner" acts again!!!

Oh no, my maths, I think is gone case le. Studied so long yet when I went in to the lecture room for my paper I forgot all the formulas (Shi Mu, Di Zhi gu fu le ni, will work harder from now). I flipped to the back of the paper for the formula list, blink once, blink twice, I wanna cry liao don't have the formula that I want and all the formula are all from my first year first sem de, Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! I only know how to do a few of them, headache during halfway of the test, felt like vomiting then I fell asleep for awhile lol Wake up still dunno how to do, SH*T!!

"Scanner" this time round been caught copying by our own classmates (CS and Derrick) and this time she gone too far le, she even called out to her friend, "CP, show me your answers for question 3!!" Fair enough, sometimes we do copy one another but we won't go ask around during common test. I mean if she wants to copy, do it a tactical way instead of calling out for answers, does she know that if she get caught by lecturers instead of us, she might be debarred and even worst, her friends might get into trouble too.The lecturers are not blind and they keep walking near her area and even stand right at her back. Not that we don't really like her in person because she's not attractive or she's plump and we keep picking on her but the fact is her attitude and behavior makes us think that way. There's one time, during their Cost Accounting test in the last sem, she do that too, she ask Kai Hong for answers. Kai Hong is already stressed out for the questions yet she kept pestering him and those persons around her. After the test, she tell people that the others kept asking her for answers, Kai Hong got so angry and he told us the truth. Copied and even lie to us, horrible act. I think we should tell her straight to her face and warned her not to do that again if not we might one day can't tolerate and report her to the lecturers.

1 comment:

Joe Liang said...

lol anti-fb, i think i know who u are. keke dun worry she will get her fingers burned one day if she continues to do so...

Now Playing: