Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Getting busy soon

Being feeling better since the "cold war" has ended. BUT there's another war going to start, our CT is just next week, time to prepare for the CT. Had EG2126 test today, lucky didn't late but ALMOST, lol thanks to Derrick's magical msg that woke me up, he wrote: "Don't be late, got 2126 test" I jump out of my bed, wash up, pack my bag, kissed Meeyo and rush to the bus stop. After the test we got 5hrs of break, Kai Hong suggested lan game, so we went to play for awhile, is was fun as most of us have lost touch of DOTA now keke. Went back to school after lan game and the lecturer gave us tips for themofuild and once again we had a 2hrs break again, sleep inside the class and we went for our night class, test again, this time is a EG2129 practical test. This time I'm more careful and patience, make sure there's not mistake before letting the lecturer check, he told us that we did quite well and no one fail, yeah!! On our way back, CS told me that if the next time we ran out of time in our test, we can sing to the lecturer: " 再给我两分钟" (a part from Jay Zhou's song called 最长的电影) lol that CS can really make me laugh with his silly songs re-mixing even if I'm angry or pulling a long face, lol.. Joker. Will be blogging lesser for now, cause gotta buck up for test now, see ya guys!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: