Saturday, December 29, 2007

Bad hair day

Boring in the morning, run out of hair spray, nearly late for work and slow in sales, makes me wanna sleep in the store for a sec lol... 11am came Ai Min, lucky got her to chat with me if not I'll go crazy. Carin and Maryana join in later, Jeff and Meow came to the store too, can't slack when they are around lol. Then I ask Jeff wanna play a challenge of the previous game we played that time, Sharifah broke my previous record of having a 2mins 41secs, then she became the top of the table. Jeff wanted to break the record, and the time starts.... after 2 mins 08secs, he gave up. Then it was my turn, I broke my previous record and I even break Sharifah's record easily hahah with a 5mins 12secs lol and I'm the top of the table now, I wonder who will be the next challenger in Prints to break my record, until then... lol

After work I went to Parkway Parade with Yanie, Fernie and Juanie to have our dinner there and to buy things. I went in Prints to say hi to Redzuan and Mardiana while they go to the food court first. We had Korean food, yummy and we walk around after that. Was tired after that challenge, the legs like step on lemon (jiao hen suan) fell asleep while taking bus 31 to Toa Payoh, went home straight and now I'm staring at my com, updating blog .

All things done and I'm ready to sleep now, night peeps!!!

P.S: In confusion...coma....

No comments:

Now Playing: