Wednesday, December 26, 2007

SICK!!!

Didn't blog these few days because I'm sick le after partying, drinking and eating so much fried food during X'mas. Today almost didn't go work, lucky fever gone!!

Yesterday was X'mas and I invited Yan and her 2 sisters, Fernie and Juanie over for dinner. Cooked quite a number of things, with the help of Yan and my mum's supervision. Ok not bad, they enjoyed it and yes I didn't burn down my kitchen (Su Qin, too bad your dream didn't come true as my kitchen is still in one piece lol). After dinner was desserts and I'm super shack and tired, had a fever during the night and I msg Jeff and Jolene first in case I can't go work.

This morning Ai Min (a new colleague) waited for me to open the door and yes, I'm late AGAIN!!! I told her that I don't feel too good and I said I felt like vomiting, she was shocked and siam me and say: "Are you kidding? Wanna vomit don't vomit in here" lol Lucky she got panadol and I took one to tahan until I finish work. Then I saw PH walk pass Prints and I called her, chat awhile but notice that she like never cut her hair leh (she wrote in her blog saying she cut her hair) then I tell her that got cut like never cut de leh. She keep saying she did, I told I help her cut the helmet style, she don't want lol...

Then Christopher and Crystal join in at about 12:30pm, the whole day not much people de, then we chit chat, laugh and joke around lor but of course we got serve customers too la, but very little people needed our help, can say that the whole day was boring.

At about 7pm I bring things over to RC and I went dinner with Ariel since she is having her break, dinner at the food court, had san lau hor fun and sad to say, disappointments on our face. No very nice de, will not go back and try that again and we went to Robinson as Ariel wanted to buy a gift for her dad and I accompany her to give some opinion, and end up she go and find her vacuum pillow for her trip to Denmark next year, went to the perfume section and I saw Ah di aka Chin Boon, a friend of mine working at that section and we chatted for awhile, He told me that Patrik also come here to buy perfume before, I wanted to tell him that he once worked here de haha but I didn't. Then Ariel went back to RC and I go home after that.

Later gotta pop any 2 more panadol before I sleep man, hope I recover by tomorrow

P.S: I miss da da... Happy 4 years 2 months and 1 day!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: