Thursday, December 20, 2007

Busy busy busy me

Busy busy busy me!!!! First thing I see when I step into the store at RC was stocks, yes and is a lot of them. Since morning, we been doing it and till the end of work then we finish checking all those stocks. Was thinking why did I work so hard for when I'm about to quit, I think is because of responsibilities and working is a passion for me, is in my blood. To think about it, my dad had work too much too, he used to work 2 to 3 jobs just to let me have a good life, if only I can let him enjoy life now.

Went dinner with da after work, so full after eating, ate too much le keke went home after that, da da play with Meeyo while I rest at one corner keke. Lazy me and tired after work, just wanna rest my mind and body for awhile guess I shall stop here.

Switching off now...Zzzz...

No comments:

Now Playing: