Sunday, December 02, 2007

Moody and confused

Moody, confused and feeling lost. I feeling like that for the past few days, had another fight yesterday again, this is rather a tough one cause any wrong move will just change the future between us. Today I meet her for movie at AMK hub, everything is just not going smoothly, she was moody and feeling very low. I dunno what's wrong here, did I said the wrong thing? Did I make a serious mistake? Why don't you talk to me like the way you used to? She told me that I care more about my friends than to her, she says that she's no longer the first priority anymore. That really breaks my heart, I tell myself, maybe I'm really care about my friends too much which "some" I shouldn't give a damn. Maybe I bother too much about others than to myself.

4years of r/s, are we really not up to any challenge? Is it the love I give you isn't enough? Love can never be long lasting, at least I cherish every moment we had, every 25th, small details about ourselves and what can I say. You put up to all those nonsense I gave you, I'm a troublesome one, always letting you be insecure, always letting you down, always make you cry and somehow whenever something wrong between us, I think you don't deserve all that, you deserve someone better. Someone that can give you the assurance, love and less troubles. That's what I think but I dunno what you might be thinking. Should I still be the guy in shining armor who always protect you, or I simply don't shine anymore? Would you be any happier if I let go of you...

In deep thoughts...

No comments:

Now Playing: