Saturday, December 08, 2007

IPPT

Woke up at 5:30am this morning for my IPPT at Maju Camp, took bus 74 there, I ask the bus driver whether Maju camp is at the last stop that bus 74 stops?

Bus Driver: "ya" while nodded his head.
Me: "ok" and I went up to the upper deck of the bus

After awhile the bus bypass Maju Camp and I was stun, isn't the bus should be stopping? No, is goes on. Bloody sh*t, I alight 2 bus stops away and I have to walk all the way back. Ya Ya Ya my foot ar, the bus driver told me the wrong information lucky I can see the Maju Camp sign.

During the in-process, we need to surrender our camera phones outside the camp where they have lockers for phones, lol and must pay 20cents lor. Get myself warm-up for all the stations, I saw Guo Liang, Wendy's lil brother, we chat awhile and I continue to do my stations. After the 4 stations is done, rest awhile and we go for our 2.4km run. The route is good but I couldn't run like before liao due to less trainings and late night supper with JJ lol... During my 2nd round I walk a few times and the last few meters I dash towards the ending point and ta da, I pass my IPPT with incentive. I went home with a smile on my face while most of them there are going for their RT lol. Most of them fall out during the run, some that I saw, their results during the 4 station are far more better than mine but they didn't finish the run, lu gi lor, see the money fly away. 1st to tell was my darling, got her congrats ya, I get the money I treat you da.
Rest awhile and getting ready to go for revision.

lol look at the timing for the run, just 0.03secs more and I nearly couldn't get my incentive


Thanks to this pair of tired legs!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: