Friday, December 07, 2007

Just another rainy day

Being a lil late to school today, woke up at 10:30am in the morning but I see no signs of any bus 159 so I wait and waited, I still end up a lil late. Ate a small sweet orange which I took from home in the class (da da must be jealous that she couldn't have it lol I buy you some next time). Shared half with Danny, Ah Nei (Pravin) ate one from him. Copied a few notes to study for CT, then CS accompany me back home to take the sem. project-piston which he reminded me a few times to bring it to school as he forgot to do his. If you can recall, he's the one that the lecturer called him a junk collector which I did post about it, lol. Came back just in time for the lesson, so we can't have our lunch and I bought some snacks to eat while walking towards the class. Went in class and he told us got test assignments to do and must hand in by today. SH*T!! I keep drawing and rubbing, was not fully finish but still need to hand up, bo bian at least I did better compared to the last assignment that we do. Was raining during this lesson, just like last week.

During EG2126, lecturer was giving tips, everybody was busy snapping photos using their hp for the solutions, while me sitting in the corner of the class, freezing and looking out of the window watching it rains. I still got copy the notes by hand too, using hyper speed in copying while the "scanner" beside me was busy walking in and out from my row of seats just to take photos like everybody else, luckily I was sitting in the corner, if not she kept walking in and out like that I sure scold her lor.

Had dinner with JJ just now at blk 339, their food really standard drop, not as nice as it used to be, sad case. Went home and I lie down on my bed to rest for awhile and I fell a sleep till 10plus, I went for my shower and now I'm rotting in front of my com, listening to music, writing blog and I'm hungry again.

Being raining this few days, tomorrow got IPPT better not rain in the morning and hope I pass, even if I don't pass don't kana RT can liao lol...
Going to sleep now, Zzzz...

The small sweet orange


My cute Meeyo sleep on a chair beside me while I type my blog

No comments:

Now Playing: