Sunday, December 30, 2007

New hairstyle

Wake up in the morning 10plus to go to NTUC to buy Meeyo's cat litter with JJ accompany me and we went straight to Ginza (a hair saloon) near our place to cut our hair, Freddie join us later that morning. We read some "Lau Fu Zhi" while waiting, then it was my turn to cut, Johnny the boss of Ginza help me cut. He asked: "How you wanna cut" I told him I really dunno what I wanna cut this time and I just tell him to cut short and I let him do the job while I wait for the outcome. Having maintain keeping long hair for a long time and maybe this time round I wanna change it, have it neat and short. The outcome didn't disappoint me, quite nice and went to work after that.

Nothing to write about work because work is always the same thing but we played that game again, this time Carin join in the fun. Maryana broke my yesterday record of 5mins 12 sec with her new record 6mins 55secs, I was shocked but I went for my turn, Carin join in with me to take the challenge. Carin had 12mins and me once again broke the record and was on the top table again with 14mins 15secs hahah...

Table
Joe 14mins 15secs
Carin 12mins
Maryana 6mins 55secs
Sharifah 2mins 41 secs
Jeff 2mins 08secs
Joshua 1 min 13secs
Christopher 43secs

P.S: hours later will be a New Year. Wishing all Happy New Year 2008!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: