Friday, November 30, 2007

School, shopping and a lil gathering

Lesson for Cost Accounting today was ok, I didn't fall asleep and I didn't play PSP. Went lunch with the guys after that, Danny and me went to buy minced pork noodles, the auntie trying to cheat our money by faking us saying giving just a $10 for 2 bowl of noodles. I gave auntie $10 and Danny gave $2, now she wanna give us back only $6. Auntie very li hai, bloody sh*t!! Danny then told her that we pay in separate bills, both $10 and $2 was given. Auntie, next time don't do that if not I'll spoil your reputation by telling other people lor.

After school, me and CS went to Orchard to gar gar, first stop was Artfriend to look for something and some pens to draw for shoes but couldn't find it, then we continue gar gar, we came to a shop call Pull and Bear at Taka, their shirts not bad and to compare their prices with some other shops is consider cheap. CS bought a jacky from there, quite nice and isn't that ex. Saw a dount shop call Donut House, woah their donut is nice, we ate and we both say is nice, bought 2 for PH also since we passing by, lucky she didn't eat snake lor if not I complain to her boss lol... did a lil intro with CS and PH. Then don't wanna disturb during work and we continue our journey, when to Marina Square to look for something that CS wanted to buy for his friend but end up we go Topshop to look at things lol, we both bought something from there since is having a discount.

We had our goodbyes and I went over to meet Wan Zhi and gang to give Ariel a dinner treat since we miss meeting her on her birthday. Me and WZ went to Candy Empire to get her some sweet treats, a notebook with our wishes, a massage tool from Mini Toons and we put everything in a bag from MUJI and gave her as a present. WZ's bf, MJ waited for us in the restaurant call Ichiban Boshi as his bag very heavy. Asra didn't join us cause she got held up with her job. Then the 4 of us ate till very full sia, later we went to the fountain to take pictures there, can't post them 'cause all in Ariel's hp have to wait till she send us. But I got two pics taken by MJ, but is only just me and Ariel because MJ wanna show her how to use panorama mode using hp. We ended our day after taking some pics as we don't know where to go after that, lol... only got this pic to share cause the panorama mode wasn't taken clearly

Left: Ariel and me



P.S: Thanks to Aloy, CS, Ju, JJ and PH for the concern and being there for me ya, I'll be fine.

No comments:

Now Playing: