Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Things I did on New Year Eve

Went to school in the morning hoping I can get to see my results, end up with disappointment, bo results given. Sian 1/2 lor, learned new topics for maths, Laplace and during thermo we sleep thru his lesson. Went to hub with Julius and Danny, brought them to the food court to eat the fish soup and we shop for a while. Then I went home, sit for a while I go to J8 with JJ and PH. At first wanted to eat LJS but a lot of people there then bo bian change to KFC. Buddy meal with PH and JJ got his own meal if not we can have a family feast. Bought a new shorts at S&K, as mine is going to cui liao hahah. That kuku PH make a lot of funny noise which set me and JJ laughing over it and with her clumsiness, she almost fall down again hahaha...

Later in the evening...
Went to AMK hub with Yan to catch a movie, AVP 2 but before that we went PizzaHut to get our dinner first hahah.

So-So, a bit dark to see the fights, not very nice to watch, the ending tells me that might be a part 3, will there be?

Title: AVP 2
Ratings: 3/5








A new species was born


P.S: Happy 2008 guys!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: