Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Alarm clock played me out

LOL.. A new year, my alarm clock fail me today and I was late for work, suppose to open the shop at 10am. I woke up at 10am, reach there at 10:45, open at 11am. Luckily I did tell Jeff and Jolene that I was going to be late if not sure kana hammer till "gou li gou li" ah.

X'Mas and new year is over and instructions was passed down to us and ask we guys to take down the decos and those x'mas card to send it back to the wasehouse and it means a lot of things for us to do liao but we got stop for some games la hahaha Christopher can't break my record so he decided to challenge me some ribbon tying game, I was like sh*t!! I sure lose de lor but I still take on his challenge. I really lose hahah

Table
Maryana 32secs
Christopher 34secs
Joe 37secs

PH jio me to dinner but I meeting Yan, so sorry ar didn't join you guys for dinner, next time ba. After work I went down to Yan's house to have dinner there, CURRY CHICKEN!!! solid I love those kentang, I ate them all lol had a small attitude with Yan but is due to lack of sleep not angry with her. I apologize to her after that because she was worried that she make me angry which is not, sorry Yan. Fell asleep after dinner at her house, she gave me a massage which really makes my day thanks Yan. Went home after that, played with Meeyo for awhile I think she was angry with me because I didn't play with her for a few days and now she is sleeping beside me while I sayang her, think I better go sleep now if not I'll be late for work again hahaha

Nights peeps!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: