Sunday, January 13, 2008

Compile of 2 days

Yesterday...
School is still having the open house and the school is still pack with a lot of people, we had our lunch at business Blk de McDonald's. Zheng Hao and his friend join us for lunch, Zheng Hao is a student from other class that join us this year, quiet person but can be very guai lan some times lol... After lunch was TKS's lesson which none of us like it, well maybe some do. As we all know, from a few posts back that he has been targeting us for a long time and yes is one of our member tio again. Alen now is in the top 5 of 十大最受欢迎男学生, the other four is from the group, F4 Aloysius, CS, Kai Hong and Julius. Let's see who will be the next, please don't vote for me lol I don't wanna be in the top 10. Then TKS want us to complete our drawings with an addition of the motor drawings which we had already done that weeks ago. Bloody sh*t la he just wanna tekan us lor, never mind lor the more he tekan, our class will take up his challenge and do better de. After his lesson, we went for our EG2126 test which we can copy, ask the lecturer how to do one lol.. well I doubt he treat this as a test ba just wanna let us know how to do, that's all. Went to meet Wan Zhi after school to do some things for Ariel since she's leaving us for a few months for some school exchange thingy. Had a foot long sandwich with MJ, WZ's bf so damn full. Suddenly got lin gan on a movie trailer to make, I'm going to call on my B1 Vidz crews to make one lol...Stay tunned.

Joke of the year: Wear long hair. hahahaha

Today...
My boss wants me and my friend, Adrian to help him with the work. It's Saturday and the company is close so he ask us to go to his house to do the work. Ok and I went to his house at 10am this morning at CCK. He ask me to take a cab from the train station to his house and when I reach was like, oh my, ang mo chu 3 storey high some more. He's has 5 cats all his wife de because his wife (Fiona) love cats, so am I!!! Worked from 10am to just now 10pm, energy draining la. Adrian came at 1pm++ so not too bad, thanks to my boss's maid who cook lovely food for us, I love her cooking. He wants us to work from home on Sunday for an 1hr or 2hrs to finish up the list that he gave us. Tomorrow gonna be busy man. Went over to Yan's house to accompany her for a while since I didn't had the chance to go out with her today, end up I keep falling asleep at her place. Sorry Yan!! Cab home just now and now sitting in-front of my com slacking again.

P.S: Drain................. *Charging*

No comments:

Now Playing: