Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Bad News

Was late for work this morning again but this time at OUB center, being my good da jie, Caroline ask me not to rush even thou I'm late. As usual OUB is always pack with nasty and rude customers but is always challenging to work there. Work till 7:30pm went for dinner with JJ and Daniel at Blk 347 to have western food. Ate pork cutlet with additional rice lol and I had cheese prata too keke, reach home shortly after dinner, lie down on the floor once I step in the house because I was damn tired, Meeyo came over to kiss me on my lips and I played with her for a while. De Ming (my Secondary friend) called me not to wish me happy new year but to bring me a bad news, he ask me whether Wei Liang's (one of my Secondary bestie) brother got call me, I told him no, why would he call me when I don't even know his brother. Then he told me that he passed away~~ I was shocked to hear that, I kept quiet for a while and I was sad to hear that.

We were apart because of some misunderstanding between us and we didn't contact each other for years. Now I regretted to act that childish that time, I shouldn't have done that, that cost us our friendship, I'm sure he had his reason. I rather he's alive now even if we might not be friends anymore. He passed away last year and I was only told this year, everything is too late now, I couldn't see him for the last time.



Mood: sad and disappointed, feeling regretted.

No comments:

Now Playing: