Sunday, January 06, 2008

Last night

Last night I didn't get to blog because when I came back home from movies I was catch by the TV from a favorite show "We Were Soldiers" and I watch it until 3am then I went to sleep lol. Movie for last night was great, me and Yan gave our thumbs up for it. Worth the money to watch it, Will Smith was great, acted so well in the show.

Movie Title: I Am Legend
Ratings: 5/5








Today I went to work at Parkway Parade with Mardiana, basically sales wasn't good over there and that's what we always tell bosses, they just won't listen and they keep asking us for more sales. Bullsh*t them la, who the hell cares in Prints anymore. The bosses only care about their sales and they put lil concern in their employees, they are the worst bosses I ever work with. Always asking us to stock up the shelves which now look like a warehouse more like a store and LV's design is nothing new anymore, not unique, I bet anyone can easily copied them and even make it better or maybe in the first place LV copied from others haha...

Well as we slack, we eat, we gossip and we chat the whole day, we still manage to an average sales target that we need to meet for the day. LV's ipod spoil, wah heng ah, with his songs we can sleep lor so we plug in our mp3 and later part I use my PSP to listen our kinda music haha don't care, anyway he's happily having his honeymoon with his pet bimbo lol...

After work went home taking bus 853, play my PSP while on the way back, when about to reach my bus stop got these groups of barbarian came up and make a hell lot of noise which is annoying lucky I get down after a few more stops. I pity those whose gonna sit a while more longer with them. That's about all got to sleep, night peeps. ZZzzZzzzz...

P.S: Si Bei Song ah!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Well as we slack, we eat, we gossip and we chat the whole day"

oh man, u made it sound like we are chilling by the beach sia....hahaha but it was fun.. SHIOK SUNDAY!

Joe Liang said...

lol, isn't our Sunday suppose to be like that?

Now Playing: