Sunday, January 27, 2008

Recharge

Went over to IKEA (Tampines) yesterday with Yan, play around with the things there a bit, met some friends there too. Being fun going to IKEA, I always like to go there and there are tons of things I wanna buy but bo looi and is not the right time to buy cause there's so many things at home. Quite emo this morning, maybe is because lack of sleep ba, keep waking in the middle of the night at Yan's house yesterday and I had wake up so early in the morning to go back home.

Didn't have my lunch this afternoon cause no one accompany me, that JJ went out with his friends, so I bo kakis. Went down in the afternoon to buy 2 donuts from Jade Lion confectionery and a cup of tiramisu from Citi-cafe nearby my blk. While waiting for Yan to come after her netball carnival, ate the donuts and tries to clear the virus inplanted by JJ, which I had to "thank" him that burn my whole afternoon trying to kill the virus, hopefully I did kill it. Went down to meet Yan to get our bubble-teas and cheese fries. Came back home to watch the chn 8 oldies - Youfu and eat our tiramisu, ended up in disappointment, the tiramisu taste like sh*t. We really couldn't finish it and even take another mouth, bloody hell they even charge me $3.80 with this kinda standards, those cheap bastards!! I'm gonna tell them that their tiramisu cost expensive and taste horrible to their face maybe tomorrow. Not going to eat at their place anymore.

Had dinner and lay back to watch X2 - X-Men: Men united with mum and Yan. She went home home almost towards the end of the show cause she felt very tired after that carnival, here I am blogging and laze around. Going to finish up Vincent's shoes soon, hope he will like it. lol I think is time to go for jogs regularly now since I'm not being touching sports for quite sometimes, friends from my side doesn't call me for midnight soccers anymore liao maybe I turn them down too many times haiss...

P.S: sleep~~


Never be too big to look up to someone

No comments:

Now Playing: