Monday, January 21, 2008

Long Weekend

What a week I had, Friday had a long day in school and TKS's long and boring lesson.

My table during his lesson, super messy


Engineering bible, MISUMI Catalogue 05
2007 one is even thicker


Was invited to the NYP Chinese Orchestra: A Musical Odyssey of Love
Me and my shi fu went to gave Cai Ping our support because she invited us to go, the whole concert was great, very entertaining.

The MCs for the night


One of the song they performed was from
the Japan Drama: Ultraman Tiga


Saturday went to watch movie with Yan

Movie Title: Le Grand Chef
Language: Korean
Ratings: 5/5



Yan cried during some sad moments, me too almost drop my tears. That night Freddie and JJ both catch Gloverfield that and told me the same comment, "SUCKS!!" hmmm... Then I went to see Mel's blog, Kelvin warn him not to watch cause it sucks. Today Aloysius told me the movie sucks too. I think I better listen to their comments haha...

Had 2 steamboat sessions on Sunday, lunch at my house and dinner at Yan's house. Eat till very full that day haha...

P.S: When is Boss coming back, I wanna work!!

No comments:

Now Playing: