Thursday, January 17, 2008

Sleep & TV!!!

Today no school, no work and I watched "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" on my com last night till quite late but the show was nice. Having to wake up very late this morning is shiok la!! Never felt that feeling for a long time, having to work every time I'm free and no school. I can really take a break haha. Touch on my thermofuild project to finish it, finally can do it on a free day didn't do much today, just kept staring at the com doing the project, was some how stuck at some part of it, chat with Julius for some "xin shi" over at the msn, was feeling tired and I went to sleep, I ask Ju to give me a call at 4pm so I can continue to work on it, thanks Ju but I went on sleeping keke until 6plus and I gave Meeyo a shower, she's smelling nice now keke... While she goes dry myself up I had dinner with my mum, Angie (my sister) and her Husband, Edwin. Is being a long time I have my sister coming back to have dinner with us.

After dinner we sat down to watch 飞越佛跳墙 at channel 8, damn funny lor. Feed Meeyo with Ebikama slice, she just love those stuff keke hao ming de mao. We continue to watch Deal or No Deal and after watching I went back to my room to finish my project while watching 黄金路 keke it's gonna finish soon, 3 more episode and I watched American Idol too, wah watched so many programs today keke I'm stuck at the project shall ask my team members tomorrow... Night peeps...

飞越佛跳墙

Deal or No Deal

黄金路

American Idol


P.S: So many to do, so lil time

No comments:

Now Playing: