Thursday, January 10, 2008

School + Work = Headaches

Today there's a open house for NYP and a lot of people went to help for the open house and the whole lecture hall got only a few students for class. Got my Cost Accounting result, got a B for it yeah!! At least I got a B for CT so still not too bad. Lunch at school and we head on to the Auditorium to support CS cause he's joining the push-up competition but by the time we reach, he finish doing it le diao... his team finish doing 310 push-ups and they got a prize for that. We couldn't support him after all so we head on to class. Finish class at 2:30pm, so early so I went down to work.

Juanie came at 3pm to my school but too bad I was on my way to work. Suppose to end my work at 7pm but I continue to work since my boss said he will arrange a transport for me to go back. We worked until about 8pm, dinner was here, it's Pizza Hut and is on him WooHooo... Thanks Boss!!! There was some errors I made and I have to redo it and I ended up going back home a lil later but at least I got it all done. Boss call a cab for me and I went home, I pity him man everybody went home already and he's the only one left there to work. I admire his determination and his passion towards his work, if only I have half of his determinations and passion I can be better. That day I calculate wrongly, is actually 9hrs of work not 11hrs cause I kept thinking it was 11hrs lol but anyway it was also an example of what Prints and my current company is paying me.

P.S: very shiok...

No comments:

Now Playing: