Monday, January 14, 2008

A visit to the gym

Went out yesterday with Yan to have lunch with my gangs, Ariel, Asra, Wan Zhi and MJ at Marina Square's Thai Express. Their services very good and their food are also very delicious, the hot pot tom yam soup and green curry is a must try!! Wooohooo... After lunch, Asra has to leave early and the rest of us went bowling. Me and Yan were competing among ourselves, I won the 1st game but I lost to her in the 2nd game. We had a draw, shall go bowling with her some day and kick her ass lol. We all split up after bowling because the VIP, Ariel had to leave.

We went back to AMK hub to buy stuffs for Meeyo and it was raining heavily, we were stuck but we manage to get home with the help of some shelters, Yan was saying the confirm trees will kana one then we about to reach home, the tree near my house really suay la so better not get curse by Yan on rainy days hahaha...

Take a shower and we head back to her house to have dinner and I've to work from home which my boss gave me some "homework" to do and have to hand in by 10 but I slightly hand in a bit late haha.

This morning we both have to wake up very early, she has to go work and I've to go school, boring Monday because is a long day and lastly is TKS's lesson at the back. Went to gym after that didn't train for a long time as well as never do sports too, gym was so pack with people, sian!! Did weights and runs on the track mill for about an hr and I leave, didn't go see CS's training after that 'cause very tired and I went to AMK hub to get shower form.

Was hungry so I bought honey chicken to eat, on my way back I bought cup corn and bubble tea. Had dinner after that, wei kou hen da hahah so tired, gonna sleep early tonight...

P.S: Gotta build those muscles...

No comments:

Now Playing: