Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Busy @ School

Today is a busy day, we had to finish up a lot of assignments that was given to us. Programming, Thermo's homework, UG, Sem. project, some were to hand in by today, some by this week and some will be due next week but we are running out of time. We were early for programming lesson and Dr Fu came and open the door for us, Derrick, CS, Aloy and Kai Kai play mahjong while I upload games in the PSP. I couldn't play Wipeout think I need to upgrade my version soon.

PSP From Left: Julius, me, Zheng Hao, CS and Aloysius


Lelong lelong, 2nd hand PSP for sale!!!

Lesson until night and is the last night lesson for this sem and soon we are going for our common test and exams.

Played Big 2.5 at viwawa with kai kai and CS while waiting for EF to finish his gameplay for dota, on the other hand Yan called and we chat on the phone. She was tired then she hanged up. Then me, EF, Kai Kai, CS and Bao Xiang played dota, haven't been playing for a long time, skills were rusty and I don't even know how to play them anymore haha. After losing a few matches, they decided to leave and I went on to update my blog. It's almost 3am, I better go.

Night peeps!!


P.S: http://advertising.mailonsunday.co.uk/cinema_ad/ --> this might brighten your day!!


FAMILY
Are you aware that if we died tomorrow, the company
that we are working for could easily replace us in
a matter of days.
But the family we left behind will feel the loss
for the rest of their lives.


And come to think of it, we pour ourselves more
into work than into our own family,
an unwise investment indeed,
don't you think?

No comments:

Now Playing: