Wednesday, January 09, 2008

First day at work

Today Yan wake me up this morning and we both went for work, I send her to the place where her colleague will pick her up to work and off I go to have my breakfast at Northpoint McDonald's On my way there, I came to a junction and I have to wait for the traffic lights to turn green and something fell from a tree and hit my head, damn bloody pain la!!!. When I reach, I ordered Hotcakes with sausage yummy!!

Took bus 856 at the interchange to my work place, miss the bus stop and I find it strange as I think I miss it so I alight and called my boss and I told him that I'm kinda lost lol (like that also can get lost). As I walk I came to a company and I asked the security guard for directions, he told me to turn right and walk all the way up. Bloody hell lucky I didn't listen to him, I turn left if not I'll be turning in circles. Don't know say don't know la, give me wrong directions, sh*t!!

I end up late for work, lucky boss doesn't scream at me and he even show me around and introducing me to his colleagues which I will be working with them too. Well he teaches me what I'm suppose to do and even had a check list with an fool proof instructions to it. Not bad ar, got package de wor. He even teaches me those I won't be doing it but is an extra skills to learn that too, how nice of him. My basic moves are Ctrl C and Ctrl V, lol...Then I work the entire day till 7pm and I went dinner with Freddie just now. Came home and rush to do big business and then sayang Meeyo and she's asleep now on a cushion chair, so shiok. Then boss called me just now and he say he needed more hands to work as he is rushing to get the work done. Who's free to work? Can contact me but there's some simple conditions to meet.
  • Must be able to be reliable
  • Never late for work
  • Able to work under a bit of stress
  • Free to work from Monday to Saturday
  • Must be 18 and above

P.S: Work for 11hrs today = 22hrs of Prints pay, Woohooo!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: