Monday, January 28, 2008

Basketball after so long~

Leonard jio me to play basketball just now after school, played w/o shoes, the stone floor was hot, damn I should have wear shoes in the beginning and now I had blisters on my feets. No stamina le, play awhile gets tired. Shooting is like oooo, sucks big time for me!!

Came back from the basketball court, bathed and scan my com for virus while I goes to sleep. Told my mum to wake me up at 7.45pm just now to have dinner but I end up waking up at 9plus. Read thru Zheng Hao's blog, topic about trust. How many can we really trust nowadays, even the closest ones can betray or even lie to you. Well I dunno about you guys but at least that's what I think because I been thru that before. No mood to type le, go surf net. Bye peeps!!

P.S: Hell this week!!


The greatest thing in the world
is to know how to be oneself.

No comments:

Now Playing: