Monday, January 07, 2008

Monday Blues

Wah lau eh, this morning is like damn suay la, walk down to take the bus 159 then I saw it at the bus stop and I ran, but it left just like that and end up I reach lecture room at 8:45am. One bus 159 have to wait so long, looks like is time to write them love letters to ask for more buses in the morning.

Well today isn't a good day, Aloysius's friend passed away and he didn't come for the morning lessons then in the afternoon Kai Hong's friend passed away too, he left for a while to see his friend for the last time but was back after that. Haizzz... What a year to start off with, so many people dying, hopefully the rest of the year would be better. Nothing much about today, is lectures the whole day... boring~

Wah my Meeyo is getting fatter, last night sleep with me and she rest her head on my right leg, after a while my leg numb hahaha... Meeyo ar don't eat so much can? lol


Meeyo curl up while sleeping and holding my hand. So cute!!

No comments:

Now Playing: