Thursday, January 03, 2008

potang work today

Wake up super late today as there isn't any lesson in the morning, choose my 3rd year course module and our class will be split. We will split after the exams, hai after 2 years liao got gan qing already have to split. No choice ba...

I forgot that we had make up lesson this afternoon and I had to sms Jeff to cancel work the very last min. Sorry ah, Jeff didn't mean to put aeroplane de but really no choice. Slept in the evening when I came back home while waiting for Yan to come by my house, she bought bubble tea for me, my favorite flavor "purple fantasy ice blended" haha thanks Yanie!! I went back to sleep some more while she play game. Mum came back to prepare dinner and the 3 of us had our meal together, is being a long time I had dinner with mum due to work and finally I get to eat with her.

Half-way thru my dinner, Caroline called and tell me that her client is looking for a person to work and she ask me whether I'm interested, I agreed and she pass my number to her client. Her client did call me just now and she say her partner will give me a call to confirm. I hope it will turn out better than working at Prints and of course the pay is good too haha.

Watched "Huang Jin Lu" with Yanie, and she went home after the show. I left with Meeyo to sit beside me while I'm typing my blog lol. She's being a great companion to me, so guai so adorable and very cute too.

No comments:

Now Playing: